How to access my e-book?
Step One: Open e-mail containing your access code:
Step Two: Click the link contained in the e-mail
Copy the code then click the arrow icon to be redirected.
Step Three: Login or create an account on Bookshelf
Step Four: Redeem Code
Step Five: Paste your code.
Congratulations you have successfully accessed your e-book!
Cancel an order
Please call us immediately at 1-877-289-1151 or email us if outside of customer service hours. If your order has not been processed, we can cancel it. If the order has been invoiced, we cannot stop it from being shipped - you must request a return.
Copy of an invoice
Open your order confirmation e-mail. Click "View your order" for a complete invoice.
Or you can call or email us, and we can email you a copy of your invoice.
Where's my E-book code?
Check your Spam/Junk folders before seeking customer support.
E-book Technical Issues
For questions or assistance with an e-book - check here first:
or call 1-855-200-4146 during business hours
In order to facilitate troubleshooting, please include the following information:
Steps to reproduce the problem (in as much detail as possible)
Exact text of any error message (screen shots are helpful)URL(s) of any error page(s) you encounter
Title(s) of problem download(s)Download or Online viewer version
Receipt number and access code
Operating system (Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac OS X, etc.)
Internet browser and version (Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 6, etc. In most browsers, find this under Help > About.)
If applicable, device type and operating system
Amazon sells this book for less...
All of our items are sold at the publisher's suggested retail price.
We offer discounts where we can and ebook options to help lower the cost of your textbooks.
We constantly check and compare prices between other online stores and marketplaces. If you feel you have found a better deal somewhere else, please be careful as some items sold here have additional components such as study guides or supplemental materials that other retailers do not sell.
If you still feel an item is overpriced, email us (we cannot do this over the phone) and we'll try to explain things - or maybe we'll even lower the price for everyone!
You sold me the wrong book...
It is your responsibility to know which book is required for your course.
We only stock and sell items that are requested by your school.
Textbook lists are checked and re-checked to ensure accuracy, but sometimes textbooks change at the last minute. In this case, we offer a generous return policy to help offset this inconvenience
Book purchases are made at the discretion of the customer - we are not responsible for books purchased in error.
Please check with your school to determine required and suggested materials.
Our course and textbook lists are to be used to find the books you need for your course. You should verify this information with your course outline to ensure you are purchasing the correct book.
I'm a sponsored student, how can I pay for my books?
All orders must be prepaid. We do not provide third-party billing or Net30 day invoices. However, there are some options.
1. Pay for your order using your credit card and get reimbursed by your sponsor,
2. Use the sponsor's credit card to bill them directly,
3. Use the email money transfer option (EMT) and have your sponsor email us the money,
4. Arrange payment through PayPal with your sponsor, then pay for your order using PayPal.
With your permission, we can send a copy of your invoice to anyone you wish.
PRINT BOOK AND MERCHANDISE RETURNS:
||RESTOCKING FEE?||CAN I RETURN IT?|
|0-14 DAYS AFTER DELIVERY||NO||YES, FOR A REFUND|
|15-30 DAYS AFTER DELIVERY||YES - 20%||YES, FOR A REFUND (MINUS RESTOCKING FEE)|
|30+ DAYS AFTER DELIVERY||YES - 20%||MAYBE, DEPENDS ON ITEM - ONLY STORE CREDIT - NO REFUND.|
E-BOOK RETURNS (does not include coursepacks or IT Labs - see #9 & #10 below):
||RESTOCKING FEE?||CAN I RETURN IT?|
|0-24 HOURS FROM TIME OF PURCHASE||NO||YES, FOR A REFUND|
|0-14 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE||YES - 20%||YES, FOR A REFUND (MINUS RESTOCKING FEE)|
|15+ DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE||X||NO - NON-RETURNABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS
Please email us at email@example.com to receive authorization to return your item(s).
You must receive an email from customer service approving your return BEFORE sending your item(s) back to us.
We will email you the conditions of the return in the authorization email.
OUR RETURNS POLICY
1. ANY RETURNED ITEMS MUST BE IN PERFECT RESALABLE CONDITION. Returned items that are damaged, marked up, torn, mutilated or unsaleable will be non-refundable and refused.
2. Books containing software or shrinkwrapped textbook packages as well as software and e-books CANNOT be returned if the item has been opened/downloaded/accessed or tampered with. No exceptions.
3. Shrinkwrapped items that have been opened and ALL software and e-book products are NON RETURNABLE.
4. SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. Shipping costs for returning merchandise/books must be paid for by the customer. Items that are unclaimed or refused (Returned to Sender) will be charged a $20.00 returns shipping fee.
6. ANY UNAUTHORIZED RETURNS WILL BE SHIPPED BACK TO SENDER OR WILL BE CHARGED A 20% RESTOCKING FEE. PLEASE REQUEST PERMISSION BEFORE RETURNING YOUR ITEMS.
7. Books lost or received in damaged condition can be replaced or refunded. Please contact customer service for damaged/lost shipments - please note that missing items and/or damage claims must be made within 7 days of receipt.
8. We can only refund the payment method used in the original purchase.
9. Coursepacks and .pdf downloads are NON-RETURNABLE.
10. MyIT Labs and Pearson eTexts are NON-RETURNABLE.
Special Returns Request
We always make an effort to consider special requests.
Please email us so we can look into your request. We cannot grant special requests over the phone.
Shipping / Availability
Most orders ship out within 1-3 business days.
If an item is out of stock, it ships out in 2-6 business days unless otherwise noted.
If the delay is greater than 6 business days, we will email you with an estimated shipping date.
You can always call us (or email us) at 1-877-289-1151 or 514-289-1151 to check on the status of your order.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
CUSTOMERS WHO ENTER INCORRECT ADDRESSES AS THEIR SHIPPING ADDRESS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THEIR ORDER.
Some international orders may be subject to duties and taxes upon delivery - we have no control over this and the additional cost may not be included in your shipping fee quoted on the check out page.
Please note: IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW WHICH BOOKS ARE REQUIRED FOR YOUR COURSE. Book purchases are made at the discretion of the customer - we are not responsible for books purchased in error. Please check with your school to determine required and suggested materials. Our course and textbook lists should be used to find the books you need for your course. You should verify this information with your course outline to ensure you are purchasing the correct book.
Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable. We do not refund shipping charges. We only make exceptions for this policy when items are lost.
If you paid for a PRIORITY item (Canada Post Priority Courier or UPS Express) and the item is delivered late (according to the carriers terms), we can only provide you with store credit for the shipping value.
Items with incorrect shipping addresses are the responsibility of the customer. If the item is lost, we cannot offer a refund. If the item is returned to us, we will reship the item to you at no extra cost.
We cannot reship your order until the original order is returned to us. However, you can always pay for a new order if you need the item(s) ASAP.
Payment can be made by the following methods:
- American Express
- Visa Debit
- EMT (Email Money Transfer)
PLEASE NOTE: When paying by Visa Debit cards, your billing address must match the address on your bank statement, or else the charge will be declined.
- Credit card charges appear as "SP * CITYU BOOKSTORE 8772891151"
- Visa Debit card charges appear as "POS Purchase O POS SP * CITYU BOOKSTORESAINT"
- PayPal charges appear as "PAYPAL *NUSKULE INC 4029357733 ON"
Email Money Transfer (EMT)
Here are the steps you must take to pay through e-mail money
1. Sign on to your account at your banking website (i.e.
www.scotiabank.com, www.rbc.com, etc.)
2. There will be a section where you can transfer money -
please select "Email Money Transfer" option.
3. The transfer should be addressed to "Nuskule
inc" and the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
(OPTIONAL – for customers without “Auto-deposit” enabled)
4. The amount of your money transfer MUST be the exact total
of your sales order: $************
5. Your secret question should be set to "What is my
6. The answer should be your order number: CU*********
7. Click "Submit"
8. You will receive a confirmation email when your payment
has been received.
Please note EMT payments are processed during business hours if you have purchased a immediate digital delivery product your codes will be sent to you as soon as possible.